The best WordPress SEO plugin in our opinion is Yoast SEO. There are 6 reasons for this:
- Yoast allows you to customize the Google snippet: SEO title, slug, and meta description are all editable.
- The plugin provides an SEO analysis of the respective page. Yoast advises on SEO factors such as internal links, text length and images.
- Yoast allows you to enter a keyphrase (search term), after which the plug-in scans your page for suitability of this keyphrase.
- You can set whether a page is cornerstone content.
- You will receive advice on the readability of the page, looking at, among other things, sentence length, paragraph length, transition words and the use of the passive voice.
- In the paid premium version you can also set how it should look when people share your page on Facebook.
And there’s actually a really strong seventh reason: Yoast is free, with (if you want it) a premium version with more features.
Would you like help installing Yoast SEO on your website, with an explanation of how you can use it optimally? Call or email us.