Follow these 5 steps to customize the menu of a WordPress website:
- Go in WordPress via the left menu under ‘Appearance‘ to ‘Menus‘.
- Select the menu you want to customize from the drop-down menu at the top. (There is only a dropdown if the website has multiple menus.)
- Check the items you want to include in the menu on the left and click on ‘Add to menu‘.
- Drag the added bars to the desired position.
- Click on ‘Save menu‘ if the structure is to your liking.
Need help customizing your menu? There is always a WordPress specialist who wants to help you.