You have lost your WordPress password. What now?
You can quickly reset your WordPress password in this simple way:
- Go to your WordPress login page.
Usually this is: yourwebsite/wp-admin (unless your website builder has named this page differently).
- Click on ‘Forgotten your password?’ or ‘Lost password?’.
- Enter username or associated email address.
- Click on ‘create new password’.
- You will then receive a link via email to reset your password.
Still need help? Then make sure to contact us.
We do not support WordPress websites hosted on WordPress.com